- Before collecting any personal information, we will always inform you of the purpose of collecting the said information
- The information collected will be used solely for the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will not disclose your personal information provided in connection with membership registration or purchases, except as described in this Privacy Statement or as may be required by law.
- We will send electronic mail or other mail to you, for the purpose of informing you of changes or additions to Pptgeeks.com, or of any Pptgeeks.com or Pptgeeks related products and services. If you do not want to receive such mailings, you may opt out at any time by using the unsubscribe link listed in the e-mail.
Please read the following terms and conditions of this website carefully. Downloading any content from this website implies that you have read and agree to the license and the terms and conditions as stated within.
This website is owned and controlled by SlideGeeks, which owns all of the licenses and material on this site. If you fail to agree with all of the following terms and conditions you should not use this site or any material found on this site.
Terms and Conditions
- All content downloaded from the SlideGeeks website is licensed for individual use only. A member may not make any content available to other users through sublicensing or any other form of fraud.
- All members may copy downloaded content onto another external hard drive for back up purposes only. Copies of downloaded content can only be used for this purpose only.
When downloading any content from this site the user must recognize that the content is and shall remain the property of SlideGeeks. The user may not
- Copy print or transfer all or any part of the content.
- Merge and combine content from this site to another program.
- Disassemble or reverse compile any content.
The content on this website belongs to SlideGeeks. The user may not alter or remove any copyright or other notices affixed to the content. The user may also not duplicate or make copies of any content or its parts.
This agreement is effective until terminated. A member can terminate the agreement at any time or by not renewing the annual agreement. Once the agreement is terminated the user will be immediately forfeit the right to use this website. In addition by agreeing to this license the user agrees to allow SlideGeeks to terminate subscription in event of unauthorized use of content. The member also agrees to indemnify and hold harmless SlideGeeks from any and all costs including but not limited to costs, expenses, claims, losses, causes of action, judgments, and/or awards arising from and/or in connection with Member's breach of this Agreement, including all reasonable attorney's fees, interest, court costs and consequential and incidental damages.
Limitations on Slide Geek’s liability
Slide Geek’s shall not be liable for any indirect, special, or consequential damages connected to use of content. This includes lost profits and revenues.
Agreement supersedes all prior written and oral agreements between the parties. This agreement can only be amended by a written document signed by an official from SlideGeeks.